Center for the Integration of Undergraduate, Graduate and Postdoctoral Research
Former postdoctoral fellows:
- Timothy Scott Spencer- Ph.D. 2017, Georgia Institute of Technology (2017-)
Research interests: Harmonic Analysis, Signal Processing, Machine Learning
- Bryan Benson- Ph.D. 2014, University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign (2014-2017)
Research interests: Global Analysis, Manifolds and Cell Complexes, Partial Differential Equations
- Luke Williams- Ph.D. 2015, Michigan State University (2015-)
Research interests: Manifolds and Cell Complexes, Differential Geometry, Algebraic Topology
- Danny Cryster- Ph.D. 2014, Dartmouth College (2014-2016)
Research interests: Operator Theory, Functional Analysis, Harmonic Abstract Analysis
- Alex Gonzalez - Ph.D. 2010, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona (2013-2016)
Research interests: Classification of spaces of groups and their p-completions; stable and unstable homotopy theory; profinite groups and their cohomology; homological algebra and category theory.
- Jeremy LeCrone - Ph.D. 2012, Vanderbilt University (2013-2016)
Research interests: Partial differential equations, geometric evolution equations, nonlinear functional analysis, theory of function spaces, dynamical systems theory.
- Emily Norton - Ph.D. 2012, University of Chicago (2015-2016)
Research interests: Associative rings and algebras.
- Thomas Jaeger - Ph.D. 2011, Michigan State University (2013- 2014)
Research interests: Low-dimensional topology; in particular, homology theories of knot and links. Current position: Works at Google
- Garrett Alston - Ph.D. 2010, University of Wisconsin, Madison. (2010-2013)
Research interests: Symplectic Geometry, Algebraic Geometry, Mirror Symmetry.
Current position: Visiting Professor, The Institute of Mathematical Sciences, The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- Ryan Berndt - Ph.D. 2003, University of Minnesota. (2006-2007)
Research interests: Fourier Analysis.
Current position: Associate Professor, Otterbein University.
- Ivan Blank - Ph. D. 2000, Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences. (2006-2007)
Research interests: PDEs, Free Boundary Problems.
Current position: Assistant Professor, Kansas State University.
- John Garza - Ph.D. 2008, University of Texas, Austin. (2008-2009)
Research interests: Field Theory, Polynomials, Number Theory, Group Theory Generalizations.
- Derrick Hart - Ph.D. 2008, University of Missouri, Columbia. (2011-2013)
Research interests: Additive & Geometric Combinatorics, Harmonic Analysis & Geometry, Measure Theory, Analytic Number Theory.
Current position: Associate Professor, Rockhurst University.
- Adrian Jenkins - Ph.D. 2005, University of Wisconsin, Madison. (2008-2011)
Research interests: Complex Dynamics, Non-archimedean Dynamics.
Current position: Lecturer, Iowa State University.
- Jae Woong Kim - Ph.D. 2008, Seoul National University. (2009-2010)
Research interests: Operator Theory.
- Nathan Pennington - Ph.D. 2010, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. (2010-2013)
Research interests: Partial Differential Equations, Harmonic Analysis.
Current position: Assistant Professor, Creighton University.
- Ray Treinen - Ph. D. 2004, Wichita State University. (2007-2010)
Research interests: Differential Equations, Numerical Analysis, Differential Geometry, Calculus of Variation, Geometric Analysis.
Current position: Assistant Professor, Texas State University.