Manuscripts and PublicationsJames Bailey (2010-2011). Faculty mentor: Craig Spencer.
- On the design of deterministic matrices for fast recovery of Fourier compressible functions, J. Bailey, M. Iwen, and C. Spencer. SIAM J. Matrix Anal. Appl. 33 (2012), 263-289.
Alyson Deines (2006-2007). Faculty mentor: Todd Cochrane.David Auckly.
Vincent Pigno. Faculty mentor: Christopher Pinner.
- Minimal Mahler Measure in real quadratic fields, Todd Cochrane, R. M. S. Dissanayake, Nicholas Donohoue, M. I. M. Ishak,
Vincent Pigno, Chris Pinner, and Craig Spencer. arXiv:1410.4482.
- Effective resistance on graphs and the epidemic quasimetric,J. Ericson, P. Poggi-Corradini, and H. Zhang. Involve 7, no.1, 97�124, 2014.
- Modulus of Families of Walks on Graphs,Nathan Albin, Pietro Poggi-Corradini, Faryad Darabi Sahneh, and Max Goering.arXiv:1401.7640.
Bala Natarajan and Virginia Naibo.
- A general framework for robust compressive sensing based nonlinear regression, B. Moore and B. Natarajan. Proceedings of IEEE Sensor array and multichannel signal processing workshop, SAM 2012, New Jersey, June 2012.
- Robust generalized linear regression - A compressive sensing based analysis of anomalies.
- Accurate Modeling of Fluorescence Line Narrowing Difference Spectra: Direct Measurement of the Single-Site Fluorescence Spectrum, M. Reppert, V. Naibo, and R. Jankowiak. J. Chem. Phys. 133 (2010), Issue 1.
- Modeling study of non-line-narrowed hole-burned spectra in weakly coupled dimers and multi-chromophoric molecular assemblies,M. Reppert, V. Naibo, and R. Jankowiak. Chem. Phys. 367 (2010) 27-35.
- Analytical formulas for low-fluence non-line-narrowed hole-burned spectra in an excitonically coupled dimer, M. Reppert, V. Naibo, and R. Jankowiak. J. Chem. Phys. 131 (2009), Issue 23.
Vincent Pigno. Faculty mentor: Virginia Naibo.
- Wavelet-based Methods in Digital Image Processing. (University Honors Program Project).
- On discrete analytic functions: products, rational functions, and some associated reproducing kernel Hilbert spaces, D. Alpay, P. Jorgensen, R. Seager, and D. Volok. J. Appl. Math. Comput. 41 (2013), no. 1-2, 393-426.
- Evaluating Binomial Character Sums Modulo Powers of Two, V. Pigno, C. Pinner and J. Sheppard. arXiv:1403.3081
- Correlation between normalized difference vegetation index and malaria in a subtropical rain forest undergoing rapid anthropogenic alteration, N. Wayant, D. Maldonado, A. Rojas de Arias, B. Cousio, and D. Goodin. Geospatial Health, 4 (2), (2010), 179-190.