- David Auckly Research interests: Chern-Simons theory, Gopakumar-Vafa large N duality, symplectic geometry, low dimensional topology.
- Louis Crane Research interests: interface between theoretical physics & geometric topology, relativity, topological quantum field theory.
- Gerald Höhn Research Interests: Differential Topology, Elliptic Genera, Hyperkähler Geometry <>
- Gabriel Kerr Research interests: Algebraic geometry, Symplectic Geometry, Mirror Symmetry.
- John Maginnis Research interests: algebraic topology, homology of finite groups.
- Mikhail Mazin Research interests: Algebraic Geometry, Combinatorics, Geometry.
- Tom Muenzenberger Research interests: general topology, ordered topological spaces, fixed point theory.
- Rustam Sadykov Research interests: Geometry, Topology
- Yan Soibelman Research interests: deformation theory, quantum groups, symplectic geometry, string theory, mirror symmetry.
- Victor Turchin Research interests: algebraic topology, embedding spaces, Goodwilllie-Weiss calculus, homotopy theory of operads
- David Yetter Research interests: low dimensional topology, topological quantum field theories, category theory, geometry.
- Ilia Zharkov Research interests: algebraic and differential geometry, mirror symmetry, tropical geometry.
- Cheryl Balm, Ph.D. 2013 Michigan State University, Q-Center postdoc 2013--
- Alex Gonzales Ph.D. 2010 Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, I-Center postdoc 2013--
- Thomas Jaeger Ph.D. Michigan State University, I-Center postdoc 2013--
- Mikhail Mazin, Ph.D. 2010 University of Toronto, M-Center postdoc 2013--
Graduate Students (with degree and advisor)
- Garrett Alston, Ph.D. 2010 University of Wisconsin, Madison; at KSU 2010-13; next job: IMS at the Chinese University, Hong Kong
- Julia Bergner Ph.D 2005 University of Notre Dame; at KSU 2005-08; next job: University of California, Riverside
- Zheng Hua, Ph.D. 2009 University of Wisconsin, Madison; at KSU 2011-13; next job: IMS at the Chinese University, Hong Kong
- Sean Lawton Ph.D. 2006, University of Maryland College Park; at KSU 2006-07; next job: University of Texas, Pan American
- Hien Nguyen, Ph.D. 2006 University of Wisconsin, Madison; at KSU 2008-11; next job: Iowa State University
(with degree, year, advisor, first employment)
- Ik Jae Lee Ph.D. 2012, Yetter, Rowan University
- Dany Majard Ph.D. 2011, Crane, postdoc at Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
- Renaud Gauthier Ph.D. 2011, Yetter, IT France
- Shawn Westmoreland Ph.D. 2010, Crane
- Tej Shrestha Ph.D. 2010, Yetter, Assistant Professor at U. of Wisconsin- Washington County
- Petit Francois Ph.D., Soibelman/P.Schapira, Paris VI
- Dymtro Shklyarov Ph.D. 2009, Soibelman, postdoc at Universitaet Ausburg, Germany
- Sergiy Koshkin Ph.D. 2006, Auckly, Boas Assistant Professor at Northwestern University
- Yiquiang Li Ph.D. 2006, Lin, Gibbs Assistant Professor at Yale
- Xin Tang, Ph.D. 2006, Assitant Professor at Fayetteville State University
- Brian Pasko Ph.D. 2006, Maginnis, Assistant Professor, Eastern New Mexico University, Portales
- Timothy O'Brien Ph.D. 2002, Yetter, Assistant Professor, Morehead State University
- Bharath Narayanan Ph.D. 2002, Lin/Soibelman, Visiting Assistant Professor, University of Arizona