News & Events
|Fall 2015||Interested in numerical analysis and scientific computing? Math 655 will be offered in Fall 2015. Click here to find out more.|
|April 11-12, 2015||The 1st Annual Meeting of SIAM Central States Section, Missouri S&T|
|April 18-19, 2015||Conference on Recent Developments in Continuum Mechanics and Partial Differential Equations, University of Nebraska-Lincoln|
|May 1, 2015||I'll be giving the mathematics colloquium talk at University of Nebraska-Lincoln|
- Applied Mathematics (see the KSU Applied Math website).
- Partial differential equations.
- Numerical analysis.
- High-order accurate numerical algorithms.
- Large-scale parallel computing.
- Nonlinear wave propagation with applications to High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU).
- Direct numerical simulation of the Navier-Stokes equations.
- BA in mathematics from the University of Hawaii at Hilo (2001)
- PhD in mathematics from the University of Utah (2006)
- NSF postdoctoral research fellowship, award #0603611
- Assistant Professor at K-State (2011-present)